1. Kangaroos can not walk backwards.
2. "Jedi" is an official religion, with over 70,000 followers, in Australia.
3. Most alcoholic beverages contain all 13 minerals necessary to sustain human life.
4. Nachos is the food most craved by pregnant women.
5. Each year, 24,000 Americans are bitten by rats!
6. Most dreams last only 5 to 20 minutes.
7. The hair of an adult man or woman can stretch 25 percent of its length without breaking.
8. On average, the life span of an American dollar bill is eighteen months.
9. Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
10. The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.
11. Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate every second.
12. When a giraffe's baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.
13. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
14. The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.
15. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
16. In ten minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined!
17. A sneeze travels up to 100MPH.
18. It takes 17 muscles to smile and 42 to frown.
19. The pupils expand by 25% when they observe something pleasing.
20. Scientists say that baby chickens grow faster when they listen to classical music, and slower when listening to rock.
Make it a great dia!